I try not to dwell in the past but sometimes you need to look back and see how awesome it was. You learn from the past to make better decisions. You use it as a marker to make the next year bigger and better. Here are the bullet points of 2013 for me:
* Palmer Clinic Abroad to Manaus, Brazil
* 15th place in North Central region on team CF AMRAP for CrossFit Games
* Back to Manaus for personal mission trip
* Granite Games individual competitor
* Palmer Clinic Abroad trip to Ilheus, Brazil
* Back Stage Chiropractor for Ringling Bros. Circus
I have big plans for 2014. I’m always looking for ways to make my life full of adventures and fun events. But at the heart of that is surrounding yourself with amazing strong friends. I’m grateful for everyone who has supported me this year. You know who you are.
Strive to be your best and even on the days you can’t, try to help the ones around you be their best.
Happy New Year from WODdoctor!